Accreditiation and Recognition Status
- We have completed the international accreditation process with the DAkkS (Germany's National Accreditation Body) according to the directive 2008/765/EC.
- On the basis of our accredation document according to DIN EN ISO 14065:2013 ETSverification GmbH is accepted as a verification body in every EU member state and competent authority for the verification of aviation ETS reports.
- We have been accepted by the DEHSt (Germany's Competent Authority). Click here to see on the DEHSt's list of accredited verifiers with ETSverification GmbH as verification body for aviation ETS.
- We have been appointed by the local Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK) in compliance with Trade and Industry Regulation Act section 36 (section 5 subsection 3 sentence 3 no 2, 10 subsection 1 sentence 4 no 2 TEHG) on July 21st 2010.
- We have been successfully audited and certified by the IFS (Institut für Sachverständigenwesen) on June 22nd 2010 for becoming an Aviation ETS Verification body in Germany.
- ETSverification GmbH is an independent verification body of GHG emissions for the aviation sector under the EU-ETS Directive.