ACC3 Validator Approval
- From 1 July 2014, the EU regulations state that all airlines transporting cargo or mail into the EU must be in possession of a security process verification of their cargo and mail operations at each of the relevant non-EU airports.
- This verification activity must be undertaken by an accredited EU Aviation Security Independent Validator.
- Click here for the EU ACC3 website
- The IATA CEIV seal is to recognize that an individual, who has attended and successfully completed an IATA CEIV ACC3 IV Training Course, has been formally recognized as an EU Aviation Security Independent Validator and has been successfully registered on the EU website.
- Guido Harling has been accepted by the German LBA (German Civil Aviation Authority) by undergoing a security screening i.a.w. §7 German Aviation Security Act (LuftSiG) and a 35-hour IATA training for Security Managers i.a.w. chapter 11.2.5 of Regulation (EU) 185/2010.
- Approach us for a validation inquiry